Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
you need to stick to the original MapleStory
15.09.2018, 02:27 AM
Beitrag: #1
you need to stick to the original MapleStory
The sequel goes full 3D within a universe that is blocky, but keeps the universe of MS2 Mesos. Players have tools to help customize and build the world, as well as a large amount of character customization options.

MapleStory 2 has been in beta during summer. When it launches in October, MapleStory 2 will add another class, the Runeblade, a dozen new dungeons, and an increased level cap from 50 to 60.

Like many companies, Nexon is also jumping on the Battle Royale band . This week kicks off the Mushking Royale Pre-Season, a standalone version of MapleStory 2's Battle Royale mode. If you're planning on playing you are going to want to jump in whenever you can, as the game is carried over to by name reservations.

Mushking Royale features MapleStory's RPG combat but in a position PvP mode and an circle. Everyone starts with the very same skills and stats regardless of degree and class. The recently added Squad Mode allows up to four players to band together, and stats are added to track players' progress.

The top Mushking Royale's players from each area will get Founder's Packs, including the top 10 players received Legendary Packs. Creator's Packs are otherwise bought for cash and comprise a mind, as well as bundles of goodies and advantages start entry to the match on October 1.

In MapleStory 2, there is no need to stay on grind creatures and one map for long periods of time like in the original game. And while quests felt like a waste of time in MapleStory, its sequel's story quests are for leveling up pretty much required. Your character levels easily and naturally just from performing the story pursuit, such as in some other contemporary MMO or Final Fantasy XIV. This is only one of the greatest ways that MapleStory is catching up with the current generation.

Some more source direction also promotes than its predecessor. Rather than spamming your strongest skill and relying on a furry friend to automatically refill your health and mana, you actually have to see your"spirit" degrees and use your skills to refill them. This makes the game harder than the first MapleStory, but the ability rotations you have to do to keep your spirit up are not complex, like any other MMOs. The original game's battle tends to get a little mind-numbing when shooting down enemies, but dodging area-of-effect abilities on a 3D map and keeping up spirit forces you to pay more attention in MapleStory 2 Wikipedia.

All these modifications make MapleStory 2 feel as a better sequel of the old game instead of only the 3D rendition that it might have been. If you're looking to slay some pigs and conduct a few raids, this is possibly the match for you. But if you want to grind night and all day, you need to stick to the original MapleStory.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
03.10.2018, 12:50 PM
Beitrag: #2
RE: you need to stick to the original MapleStory
I have been waiting for this sequel of the Maple story for a few months and it looks like the ability rotations you have to do to keep your spirit up are not complex. I heard the news they are using 3D rendition in the sequel and I think these modifications will make Maple Story 2 a better sequel. I found your website perfect for my needs. Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update your other post too.

Interior Decorators In Chandigarh | Interior Designer Chandigarh
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | faqboard.info | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation